MasterCard Senior Business Assistant in London, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Business Assistant
Performs general administrative and team assistant duties to provide day to day support to senior members of the Law and Franchise teams based in London, in areas such as scheduling of meetings, travel arrangements, expense reporting, calendar management, contract management, taking and distributing meeting minutes, copying, screening mail, ordering supplies, and maintaining department records.
• Perform general administrative duties to support day-to-day department operations in such areas as phone coverage ,scheduling meetings, completing travel arrangements, expense reporting, maintaining management calendar, taking and distributing meeting minutes, generating copies, screening mail, filing, ordering supplies and maintaining department records.
• Prepare correspondence, memoranda, reports, presentations or other assigned documentation in specified software package.
• Assist in preparing and maintaining departmental budget.
• Administer programs, projects or processes specific to the operating unit served, and maintain spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
• May research special topics as assigned.
• Serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company.
• Develop and produce reports as assigned.
• May monitor and coordinate work of other employees or temporaries.
Knowledge / Experience:
• Administrative experience in a corporate environment interfacing with senior and executive level management and senior customers.
• Strong knowledge of department budgets and desk top computer software. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-183002