MasterCard Project Consultant in London, United Kingdom
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Market Product Management - Project Consultant
Mastercard Payment Gateway Services (MPGS) is a leading supplier of on-line payment and fraud screening services. As part of MasterCard, we are an innovative and ambitious market leader intent on growing our global presence. This position reports to the Director, Market Product Management, Gateway Solutions, and will provide detailed project support to the sales and solution consulting teams and key customer opportunities as required to manage the delivery and execution of client related deliverables and projects.
As part of the Solution Consulting team, you will collaborate with multi-functional teams, including solution consultants, expert sales and global product, to manage timelines and assist with artifact delivery, including senior management presentations. You'll be responsible for the creation, maintenance and execution of gating processes within our client lifecycle and managing the delivery of key business artifacts such as SOWs and Proposals.
You will support the day-to-day aspects of managing multiple customer opportunities to ensure responsiveness, reliability, and excellence.
The Solution Consulting team is also in charge of Product Management for Europe. In this extent you will be also asked to support the team in the definition of the product strategy, and the management of that strategy, including update reports, to the rest of the organisation.
This is a very exciting role with lots of exposure to large organisational projects, business strategy and wider Mastercard within a strongly fin-tech oriented environment. No single day is the same, so if you want an expansive role with challenge, flexibility and opportunity to learn, apply now!
• Act as the Program Manager for the European solution consulting and expert sales team.
• Manage and coordinate client deliverables across multiple cross-functional teams, from pre-sales stage
• Identify and ensure the timely delivery of project dependencies for clients
• Ensure that client artifacts are created and completed
• Work with Customer Delivery teams to develop oversight on onboarding activities
• Maintain opportunity statuses and schedules
• Create, maintain and consult on presentations for management on current status, strategy and reporting
• Maintain oversight of all product developments and SAFE roadmaps and align to any opportunity dependencies
All About You:
• Exceptional written and verbal communication, time management, and planning skills
• High attention to details, adaptable, executes with a sense of urgency and strong planning and organizational skills
• Extensive practical experience planning, organizing, and monitoring multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work with technical topics and discuss them at a product level
• Experience managing expectations across internal and external stakeholders
• Outstanding organizational skills, be able to work on different complex initiatives at the same time. High sense of rigor and be systematic in the delivery of the objectives set and plan defined.
• •High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously; “can do” attitude; strong customer and results orientation
• Proficient in Powerpoint, can create compelling executive level presentations; and proficiency in Confluence, and Excel
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-74754