MasterCard Program Manager in London, United Kingdom
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Strategic Program Management (SPM) organization will drive a customer-focused view of developing and managing technology product roadmaps for all O&T product lines across Mastercard jointly with development and operations teams and product and regional counterparts. SPM’s will also obsess about defining, measuring and communicating the value of our technology investments to our business and technology partners. This team will further embed the Technology Business Management (TBM) discipline across the company to ensure we are making business-based decisions around our solutions and investments. SPM’s will also own demand intake and prioritization, investment management, capacity planning and supporting development teams with program governance and release planning.
• Program manage TBM process including technology program roadmaps, demand intake, prioritization, and capacity planning with a “strategic lens” in conjunction with our product, regional, and technology partners.
• Measure and highlight key KPI’s to demonstrate the value created by investments in operations and technology across all programs, including operational health.
• Manage the program and make recommendations to senior leadership and business partners on how to reprioritize/optimize the program
• Manage Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and financial forecasts (annual and quarterly) within and across the program to drive overall delivery goals of Better, Cheaper, and Faster.
• Manage program governance across compliance, audit, security and risk processes in partnership with Business Operations and development partners.
• Work with business partners to align and prioritize business and technology roadmaps and develop solutions to future business opportunities by helping to define economic measures and supporting business cases.
• Work with technology and operations partners to drive the quality, health and throughput of our platforms and our engineering organization.
All About You
• Demonstrated experience bringing new capabilities to market, improving operations, and driving change management.
• Expertise in the areas of strategy, planning and program management required.
• Strong business leadership, technology acumen, and an ability to influence at all levels.
• High degree of independent leadership, critical thinking, communication, accountability, analytical and teamwork skills.
• The ability to thrive in fast-paced environments while being flexible and able to handle rapidly-changing scenarios
• Technology Business Management (TBM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Apptio experience preferred.
• Strong analytical/problem solving and planning skills.
• Advanced leadership, interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills required with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships.
Some travel may be required.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-77896