MasterCard Product Owner in London, United Kingdom
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
• The Product Owner Team owns the International Product verticals.
• The PO Team manages the product lifecycle and are SME’s for all International Products
• Taking direction from the Director – Product Owners you will be a key advocate of the products internally within the company
• Develop collaboratively with engineering the delivery of products and features to the international market
• Develop and maintain collaborately with product managers both roadmap and backlog, regularly reprioritizing as business needs determine.
• Own prioritisation of backlog to be continually aligned to business value
• Passionate advocate of the product vision throughout development
• Be the voice of the customer throughout development cycle
• Planning and execution of epic and story elaboration with team
• Own the release plan
• Sign off completed epics and stories
• Responsible for tactical product decisions
• Act as knowledge broker to resolve blockers
All About You
• Successful B2B or B2C experience (2+ years)
• Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
• Excellent collaborative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to plan and organise effectively and deliver to deadlines
• Demonstrable experience and aptitude to articulate product requirements to cross-functional teams
• An entrepreneurial spirit coupled with good negotiating skills
• Expertise in and direct experience of agile methodologies
• A good grounding in the UK and International Payments Market, specifically ACH payments.
• Technical appreciation of modern software architecture
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-95970