MasterCard Product Operations Manager - Europe Loyalty Solutions in London, United Kingdom
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Product Operations Manager - Europe Loyalty Solutions
Mastercard Loyalty Solutions provides a range of products and services to financial institutions to help them grow their business profitably and differentiate their Mastercard products in the marketplace. Loyalty Solutions customer and merchant value propositions include cardholder benefits and insurances, rewards and offers platforms, loyalty program management, digital enablement and servicing platforms.
Loyalty Solutions is looking for an individual to join the Europe Loyalty Solutions team to lead product operations for cardholder benefits and insurances.
In summary, the success candidate will manage customer billing, reporting, dashboard management and customer sales/account management queries.
• Ownership of reconciliation between benefit vendor invoicing & customer billing
o Analyse and reconcile monthly/quarterly/annual vendor billing files with invoicing records
o Manage any exceptions
o Receive invoices within financial system
• Ownership of Purchase Order creation, reconciliation & tracking
o Working with Product managers to determine required budget
o Create Purchase Orders within financial system
o Monthly tracking, forecasting and exception management
• Manage card volume gathering process (annual & quarterly)
o Audit existing program enrolments to ensure correct internal/external contacts
o Receive and upload incoming volumes to internal financial systems
o Ensure that all volumes are accurately captured and subsequently validated in accordance with system cut off dates
• Manage program changes/updates/cancellations:
o Updates within billing systems
o Enrolment of new programs
o Cancelation of programs (internal systems and with vendor)
• Maintain customer billing process documentation and process maps
• Act as subject matter expert on benefits billing capabilities and processes:
o Understand how it works, support knowledge build and Adhoc queries
o Liaison with global billing system team and divisional sales teams throughout Europe
o Provide advice/guidance to product development teams, actively supporting new initiatives
• Manages and maintains queries to benefits and insurance databases
o Manage queries pertaining to contractual agreements
o Operate invoicing/charge Detail reporting for historical billing inquires
• Instigates and leads product and financial/revenue dashboard reporting
o Collating vendor usage reporting
o Collating internal revenue and pipeline reporting
o Analysing and formatting reports to be used in a clearly laid out and interactive dashboard
• Manages sales collateral inventory and optimisation
• New and existing customer deal support
• Supports new product / new market readiness activities
• Business partner to internal functions to support process improvement (implementations / cardholder escalation management)
• Implementations and pipeline reporting support
All about you
• Strong business partnering / relationship management skills
• Strong technical understanding of products and how they work – ability to articulate complex messages simply
• Solution orientated
• Experience of similar responsibilities
• Loyalty Solutions experience preferred
• Attention to detail
• Analytical – comfortable with Excel, data etc. (include advanced Excel – Pivot tables, pivot charts, graphical analysis, additionally MS Access, SQL nice to have)
• Organization / Project Management – need to be able to keep track & manage multiple activities
• Operational focus / experience
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-93302