MasterCard Marketing Manager in London, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
B2B Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
The Cyber and Intelligence (C&I) Solutions team is responsible for MasterCard’s safety and security related products that protect the integrity of the electronic payment system as well as ensure payments and other transactions are convenient yet secure. The products are primarily focused at authentication, fraud prevention, risk mitigation and dispute resolution across all payment channels as well as all stakeholders; issuers, acquirers, merchants, processors and consumers.
Within Mastercard our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The C&I B2B marketing team is looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Manager to drive marketing strategy utilizing a wide range of marketing channels, programs, and disciplines, including content marketing, thought leadership, event management, digital/online customer engagement, partner/channel marketing programs, brand marketing, and social media.
Essential responsibilities include:
• Working closely with the product, sales and regional marketing organizations to ensure alignment and successful execution, plan and execute measurable marketing plans that fuel the marketing & sales funnel and accelerate deal closure.
• Deliver a calendar of events and webinars targeted to key buyers and market influencers.
• Help shape marketing activities by bringing customer insight to the conversation. Define and articulate consumer-led value propositions, positioning, compelling reasons-to-believe that reinforce the tangible benefits and competitive advantages of Mastercard’s products and solutions
• Lead content management, campaign design and execution, creative production, agency management
• Determine the right tactics for each marketing challenge, including content marketing, sales enablement materials, branding guides, infographics, case studies, digital marketing, etc.
• Play a central role with the Regional B2B & Product Marketing leads by supporting their efforts to drive scale in market while driving consistency of positioning and messaging, balanced with local relevance. Capture learnings and success stories to inform the development of global best practices
• Ensure all content and creative execution lines up with Mastercard brand standards
• Manage marketing budget
• Utilizing knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot, Pardot and other marketing, analytical and reporting tools, produce post-campaign reports and analysis that measure campaign effectiveness and return on investment.
All About You
• Understanding of B2B marketing and business development strategies.
• Experience in managing end-to-end events and webinars
• Experience of working in global matrix organization.
• 5 – 7 years of experience in a B2B marketing role
• Experience of working in some key industries such as in Ecommerce, Financial Services, Fintech, Payments or Cyber industries.
• Experience with , Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot and Salesforce.com is a plus
• Experience of owning performance and campaign reporting as standard
• Full professional proficiency in English is required..
• Highly motivated, self-directed, and hard-working professional with desire to own projects from start to finish
• Strong drive and interest in increasing responsibility, leadership, and professional growth
• Excited to contribute to a growing, fast moving, and highly collaborative team with a ‘make-it-happen’ attitude
• Inquisitive, with an aptitude for analytical and quantitative problem solving
• Ability to solve business case questions and demonstrate business aptitude
• Bachelor’s degree from leading university
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
What Makes the Position Great?
• Flexibility to work on many new, challenging, and rapidly moving projects
• Collaboration with exceptional peers and senior leaders who are passionate about what they do
• Opportunity to make a tangible impact at a successful organization like Mastercard\
• Ability to contribute to strategic decisions such as how to position a solution or industry specialism
• Gain experience communicating with senior business leaders
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-158584