MasterCard Manager , Technology Risk Management - Europe (Infrastructure-Systemic Importance) in London, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager , Technology Risk Management - Europe (Infrastructure-Systemic Importance)
The Technology Risk Management (TRM) organization is a business enabler and industry leader of technology and security risk management practices, supported by a multi-disciplinary team of top security, technology, and risk professionals. Our mission is to exceed stakeholder expectations by providing enhanced visibility and proactive management of technology risks and ensuring strong security and sound operational environment. The Stakeholder Assurance team is responsible for assisting the business demonstrate compliance with external stakeholder regulatory and contractual expectations. The team works with Regulatory Affairs and across Operations & Technology to ensure that Mastercard is meeting the operational requirements of regulations.
• Work with regulatory team to apply advice and guidance given to the Technology Risk Management and Operations teams on meeting existing regulations and scoping compliance with regulatory changes.
• Provide operational advice on infrastructure, including technology requirements needed for compliance, across Mastercard’s platforms
• Support key stakeholders (Regulatory Affairs, Technology Risk Management, and relevant lines of business) to deliver a cohesive and collaborative approach to Mastercard’s obligations under the infrastructure regulatory framework alongside Mastercard’s other regulatory obligations
• Support customer, regulatory, technology and security examinations (e.g., on-site, virtual); collect documentation and evidence to demonstrate how Mastercard satisfies obligations and commitments
• Respond to customer and regulatory inquiries and requests for information/questionnaires which includes mapping customer control domains to Mastercard controls
• Lead information collection process with business owners and communication of documentation and information needed for periodic customer and regulator meetings and reporting
• Identify, analyze and report regulator and customer risk assessment/examinations findings and trends to internal stakeholders for action/follow-up and monitoring of progress
• Assist in assessing technology risk strategies for compliance against standards (e.g., PCI, ISO 27001) for applications that process, store or transfer payment card information and personal data and the enterprise infrastructure where they reside
JOB SPECIFIC EXPERIENCES
• 5+ years of experience in IT, Banking, Payment or FinTech sectors in similar role (Internal Audit, Risk Management, Compliance)
• Technology and security risk management experience in a systemically important entity
• Experience working Knowledge of Risk and Control Framework standards such as SOC 1, SOC 2, PCI-DSS, ISO
• Knowledge of laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they related to technology, cybersecurity and IT management, especially in relation to payments sector (e.g., GDPR, RTS, PFMI, etc.)
• Strong IT technical knowledge, including emerging technologies and potential for exploitation
• Knowledge of laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and IT management (e.g., GDPR, FBA, CBA, PFMI, etc.)
• Knowledge of Mastercard retail card, real-time payments and account to account products and technology, security and other risk management programs and practices desired, a plus but not required
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Experience collaborating cross-functionally to identify and implement best practice risk processes
• Be culturally aware, sensitive and able to collaborate with cross-regional teams
• Be a team player with strong business and operations focus
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-155452