MasterCard Manager, Strategy and Commercialisation, Identity Solutions in London, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Strategy and Commercialisation, Identity Solutions
Manager, Go-To Market & Commercialization Strategy, Global Identity Solutions, Cyber & Intelligence
Mastercard Cyber & Intelligence develops and delivers world-class security products and services for Mastercard customers across the globe. As part of this organization, the Identity Services team leads the development and delivery of innovative authentication solutions that enable simple and secure payment experiences for consumers.
This role will offer a blend of strategic, analytical and sales opportunities. The role will encompass global and regional market trends, stakeholder behaviors (issuers, acquirers, merchants and processors), regulations (when applicable) and penetration tactics, including engagement with key internal regional business partners and key external customers, to scale Identity Services’ product suite.
• Data extraction and interpretation / presentation, from existing dashboards
• Develop and manage regional opportunity pipeline: Develop regional strategies, create sales decks, marketing materials, liaise with regional teams and divisional C&I Leads & support external customer engagements
• Execute on and own key strategic opportunities to drive targeted KPIs with priority Issuers, Merchants and 3rd parties, from initial sales meeting, through implementation, to final measurement of success
• Create commercially strong stakeholder narratives / pitch decks, using customer data, insights, and case studies
• Identify and lead multi-product commercialization initiatives, including go-to-market and expansion plans for different regions
• Support marketing and communication activities for the authentication product suite by bridging product, regional, marketing and sales teams
• Gather authentication data and market insights via reporting tools and team support, and leverage them in partnership with regional teams to drive commercial plans and reach product scale and success
• Develop case studies on customer success stories and share key learnings to other regions, markets and external customers
• Track voice of the customer from different sales experiences from markets/regions in order to improve our product suite
• Develop best practice sales documents and case studies for regional/market teams
• Support quarterly business review/highlights process with global product leads and regional teams
All About You
The ideal candidate will have / experience in:
• Creating commercially strong stakeholder narratives / pitch decks
• Simplification and communication of product propositions to both external stakeholders
• Closing a sale / agreeing a project scope with senior customer stakeholders
• Marketing a product; understanding objectives, designing a marketing strategy, writing a marketing brief, ability to work with marketing teams and agencies to drive production and execution of customer facing content, internal communications, and conference materials
• Creating a Go-to-market plan for a region or country, informed by data and insight
• Extraction, understanding, interpretation and explanation of data in a compelling and easy manner
• Building relationships with colleagues across functions and from multiple regions
• Demonstrating self-motivation and self-direction in overcoming sales resistance
• Engaging at different levels in an organization and with customers
• Superior communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree or MBA preferred
• Regional travel: 30%
• Preferred location: London/Belgium
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-158802