MasterCard Manager, Product Management in London, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product Management
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
This role is fixed term contract until April 2022 and as part of the NPP Product Portfolio & Planning team which has been created to ensure NPP’s commercial ambition is underpinned with strategic product management & development.
In 2021 the key priorities for NPP Product are accelerating Applications and delivering on customer commitments for Infrastructure deployments.
As a member of the wider NPP Product team, the role holder will:
• Support product and relevant O&T teams in Product Planning. Main daily activities include:
Produce monthly reporting / dashboard
Manage Studio/PME processes for NPP Product
Develop internal and external updates (e.g. Quarterly Business Reviews, CPO/President updates, Sibos, etc.)
Coordinate and synthesise input from multiple product teams and stakeholders
• Partner with Finance to manage product investment planning
• Support Engineering to drive priority of delivering on time and on budget
• Support leadership team to advance strategy and key objectives
• Drive NPP Product activities required to support the new Product & Engineering organisation (i.e. collaboration, processes, etc.)
• Support the implement of a Product Board approach to governance
• Support ad hoc strategy projects, including M&A deal assessments
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation in support of key objectives
• Support cross-functional project teams as needed
• Support commercial and contractual activities as needed
All About You
• Demonstrated ability to drive results
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with ability to articulate outcomes, solutions and strategies from the data including ability to creatively challenge the status quo
• Good communicator at all levels of the organisation
• Influencing across matrix stakeholder groups
• Ability to manage sensitive information and provide a strong sense of discretion
• Engineering awareness and product management experience preferable (Mastercard NPD, O&T)
• Self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed
• Ability to convince and act as “thought leader” through power of facts
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-133496