MasterCard Manager, Partner Management in London, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Partner Management
Our Mastercard Payment Gateway organisation is seeking to build a diverse strategic and consultative workforce of world-class product managers, business developers, problem-solvers and technologists. We are pursuing highly motivated individuals who display strong achievement orientation, intellectual curiosity, openness, resilience, diligence, and the ability to effectively marshal resources. We align our team to compete and differentiate based on customer intimacy, product and solution strength, and partnership orientation.
• Grows revenue by identifying and pursuing opportunities with new prospective distribution partners.
• Focuses on growing MPGS market share, market acceptance, the number of customer touch points, and Mastercard Payment Gateway’s UK&I footprint.
• Inputs into MPGS Partner distribution strategy aligned with both geography and segment
• Responsible for partner distribution pipeline management
Role and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the development of distribution and product strategies for the Mastercard Payment Gateway.
• Identify prospective product distribution partners from the UK&I's top payment and technology sectors.
• Develop database of product distribution partner contacts and decision makers at target product distribution partners.
• Establish an understanding of existing partner payment value chain and ecosystem.
• Understand partner distribution opportunities and where possible, contract renewal dates.
• Initiate conversations with key decision makers at target distribution partners for existing, new or emerging product opportunities.
• Secure new business with partners including core Gateway products, connectivity as well as supplementary Mastercard services.
• Rigorously manage the sales and opportunity pipeline using Salesforce.com tool.
• Manage RFP and RFI responses.
• Develop and present financial modeling and business case for development opportunities.
• Negotiate, execute and manage the customer contract agreement process.
• Evaluate and enhance the deal process to deliver efficiencies and improved success rates.
• Represent Mastercard Payment Gateway services at external conferences and events.
• Ensure all SFDC accounts, opportunities, contacts etc. are accurate and up to date.
• Proven track record in achieving business development targets and building customer relationships through customer sales activity.
• Demonstrated success in introducing existing and new/emerging solutions to new prospective distribution partners.
• Experience with business development in the payment infrastructure, UK retail or ecommerce sectors.
• Strong commercial knowledge and understanding.
• A confident and adept networker and presenter.
• Team player and self-starter.
• Highly organised and able to manage a complex business development pipeline.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-115287