MasterCard Manager, Humanitarian & Development, Product Development in London, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Humanitarian & Development, Product Development
The Manager, Humanitarian & Development – Health Vertical Domain Owner aligns strategic goals and decisions regarding products and services; partners and suppliers; organization; capabilities; and key business and IT initiatives using a cohesive framework. H&D Product Development team must be able to support innovation projects, dynamically consult and manage both business and technical facets for the solution delivery, translation from business goals to functional requirements and to lead internal and external partners towards a successful solution delivery.
• Have you ever brought a new idea/conceptual solution to market on a global scale?
• Are you able to manage conversations at both a business and complex technical level?
• Are you ready to become an engineer of a better and all-inclusive near future for the underprivileged?
• Work as a scrum Product Owner with cross-product teams, external partners and internal engineering counterparts to align business needs with technical solutions.
• Elicit requirements from multiple sources such as business teams, customers, vendors and market insights to design/create detailed functional requirements, define key user journeys, document and communicate core product concepts, and articulate operational processes
• Track and manage risks and issues, including escalations to management
• Be the single threaded owner for your digital health product (B2B construct and B2B2C construct) – Wellness Pass
All About You
• Acts as a translator between functional specialists (UX, architecture, engineering, QA, product commercialization, legal, data privacy) to ensure product vision is understood and committed outcomes are delivered
• Drives a culture of data-dependency across business and technical teams, ensuring that product drivers are measured and reported on regularly, and that decisions are taken based on quantitative insights where possible
• Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
• The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues
• Experience using domain model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
• The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
• The ability to recognize potential efficiencies, cross-product redundancies and functional interdependencies.
• The ability to apply software architecture principles to business solutions
• Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
• Identifies and recommends opportunities to standardize and automate efforts to ensure quality and enable scaling of data analyses/analytical solutions
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-177130