MasterCard Manager, Customer Marketing, Payment Gateway Services in London, United Kingdom
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Customer Marketing, Payment Gateway Services
Serve as the voice of the customer by partnering with the Product Commercialisation and Regional Sales teams to deliver marketing solutions for customers, leveraging Mastercard’s assets and marketing platforms and ensuring Customer needs are being met.
• Partner with regional Sales and Relationship teams in identifying, sizing and scoping opportunities for growing existing account portfolios
• Support on the development of Annual Customer Marketing plan
• Budget management: guarantee a savvy and efficient usage of the budget investments implementing post analysis activities; control actuals vs. forecast accuracy; ensure full compliance with marketing budget spending procedures
• Create and own delivery of a Customer Marketing plan for assigned Customers to clearly identify specific targets and projects required to achieve business objectives
• Be able to prioritise efficiently activity based on core team and business objectives to ensure maximization of benefit
• Analyse customers' objectives and leverage Mastercard’s assets and resources to create B2B and B2B2C opportunities that will drive Mastercard’s revenue and monetize assets, while also providing the best solutions to create long-term customer plans and value
• Gather and develop superior knowledge and marketing intelligence to develop valued and differentiating programs, establishing Mastercard as an industry leader and providing the best customized solutions, which create long term value
• Accountable for Customer strategy implementation (for assigned Customers), marketing program ideation, program execution through to post acquirer/merchant results tracking and analysis
• Build efficient working relationships with vendors (i.e. agencies, conferences organizers, etc.), provide them with direction and coordinate deliverables
• Assure compliance with all internal legal and financial procedures, which includes Contracts, PR’s, PO’s, Tracking, legal authorizations, etc.
• Considerable experience in Marketing function with some experience in a Customer facing capacity
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to recognize opportunities, form a vision of what can be achieved and how
• Ability to understand customer needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends and the competitive landscape
• Superb organisation and project management skills and the capacity to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
• Demonstrated ability to turn qualitative and quantitative data and information analysis into actionable 'insights'
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-79990