MasterCard Manager, Corporate Treasury in London, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Corporate Treasury
The Corporate Treasury team at Mastercard is offering an exciting opportunity for high performing candidates. We are hiring for the position of Manager, Corporate Treasury, based in Purchase, NY. The role provides an excellent platform for career development. A successful candidate would have subsequent opportunities to gain exposure to other areas within the Treasury or broader Finance team.
The Corporate Treasury team performs all global treasury activities for Mastercard, including capital planning, foreign exchange risk management, investments, cash management and capital markets. The team plays a critical role in broader corporate finance and business initiatives, such as mergers and acquisitions and global tax planning initiatives.
The Manager, Corporate Treasury responsibilities include:
• Execute the company’s foreign exchange risk management program and strategies, including derivatives trading
• Consolidate global foreign exchange forecasts and perform related variance analysis
• Provide key information and analysis for Mastercard’s SEC disclosures (10Q/K footnotes)
• Support core business settlement activities through active foreign exchange spot trading and analysis
• Evaluate business cases for incremental revenue opportunities related to foreign exchange transactions and support the business with project-based FX analysis
• Optimize the foreign exchange spot and derivatives trading end-to-end processes including improving existing Treasury systems
• Develop new foreign exchange capabilities to support new business initiatives involving cross-border payments
All About You
Ideal candidate will be proficient in:
• Corporate finance and capital markets concepts
• MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Prioritizing work and managing projects, in addition to monthly/quarterly workload
• Finance, accounting, economics or similar degree; MBA or CFA a plus
• Oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership qualities, including getting work done through others, being organizationally savvy, thought leadership and influencing skills
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
NYC Salary Range: $132,250 - $204,700
Westchester County Salary Range: $115,000 - $178,000
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-175692