MasterCard Integration Architect - Applications in London, United Kingdom
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Integration Architect - Applications
This is the integration architect role that focuses on applications. Responsibilities include working with the infrastructure integration architecture lead, application SMEs from Centurion, Nets and Mastercard to design the overall end state for each application transitioning from Nets to Mastercard (including all carved out Centurion applications, shared/cloned Nets applications, and shared/common Mastercard systems.) This role is not expected to be the designer of all applications, but responsible for working with the appropriate SMEs to pull all the individual designs together to build a complete high level view of the application/platform end states and to develop the high level application implementation/migration plan.
• Validate the commercial and corporate integration plan set forth during Due Diligence to develop and deliver the target state application platform architecture/high level design.
• Define, build, and drive the application migration roadmap to deliver the target state architecture.
• Develop and finalize technical plans for the buildout of the target end state platform architecture.
• Work with the O&T Program Manager and the O&T Corporate and Commercial Integration Leads to translate technical plans into executable project plans with activities, tasks and milestones.
• Partner with key stakeholders on product definition, product roadmaps, business case development, and overall direction.
• Direct the work of several groups/teams contributing to the delivery of the commercial integration.
• Provide strategic thinking and leadership related to a wide range of applications and systems, or software-development methodologies.
• Regarded as the highest authority on high-level and complex decisions.
• Strong knowledge of software development processes including familiarity with the Scaled Agile Framework.
• Proven ability to lead and manage large, complex projects with many dependencies and stakeholders and multiple cross-functional teams contributing to the success.
• A wide breadth and depth of technical experience with a successful delivery track record.
• Ability to innovatively leverage new technologies to deliver new business capabilities.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-103615