MasterCard Global Network Management Project Manager in London, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Global Network Management Project Manager
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Network Management Vertical, within Mastercard Cross Border Services, is responsible for monitoring, analysing and improving the technical and operational performance of our global network of payment settlement partners (Financial Institutions and Payment Service Providers (PSP’s)).
You will be responsible for developing and project managing the end-to-end onboarding process of our cross-border payment partners, which include banks and non-bank financial institutions.
• End-to-end project management (i.e. baselining, monitoring and controlling) the standard network partner onboarding process
• Define, build and maintain the end-to-end onboarding operations procedures including the required change control processes according to organizational requirements
• Training, briefing and communication of network partner commercial and technical onboarding requirements, in coordination with all business units and functions
• Development, management and dissemination of structured collateral materials communicating network onboarding requirements and processes; bespoke collateral materials development for large/high value partners with enhanced requirements
• Develop a training model to brief the relevant business and technical teams on the requirements and processes involved in onboarding operations; running the relevant training sessions based on this model
• Define and build the change management procedure for adjusting operational processes for partner onboarding
• Serve as the in-house expert on end-to-end onboarding operations
• Work closely with regional and global internal stakeholders to ensure optimal delivery of partner onboarding (i.e. partner activation)
• Support regional and global internal stakeholders on prospective partner visibility
• Define KPIs for network partner onboarding
• Ensure that onboarding key performance indicators (KPIs) are met
All About You
• Significant experience in project/program management, ideally in a fast-paced operations environment managing multi-stakeholder/geography projects simultaneously
• Deep knowledge of payment and clearing systems as they relate to both domestic and cross border payments
• Understanding of current payment trends and developments, both from a flow and technological perspective
• Ability to interact and communicate virtually with stakeholders across multiple geographies
• Sense of ownership, both for directly managed projects as well as broader business outcomes
• Experience working with banks, fintechs and/or large corporates as it relates to payments and payment solutions
• PMP/PgMP certified
• CRM software/tool experience
• Previous Big 4 operations consulting experience
• Understanding different client segment needs such as Banks, Financial Institutions, Payment Service Providers and Corporates
• Basic people management experience
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-145354