MasterCard Director, Business Integration - People M&A Culture Change Management in London, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Business Integration - People M&A Culture Change Management
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments sector. We power payments and provide products and services for individuals and industries all around the world. Our people, technology, data and brand provide the capabilities that drive our success. We believe in connecting people to priceless possibilities.
As a company, we know that our success is driven by the skills, experience, integrity and mindset of the talent we hire. By building an inclusive, world-class culture, our employees have once-in-a-career opportunities to be a part of teams that have a greater impact on our community and our world. We invite you to join our team to find out how you too can start something priceless.
The People M&A team is looking for a Director, M&A Change Management to drive our M&A employee experience strategy forward, by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the employee experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
The successful candidate will crack the code on change management for merger and acquisition initiatives and develop a comprehensive cross functional M&A change management approach within Mastercard’s People M&A team that will be adopted as a widely known industry best practice.
Role: (Please change based on requirements of your role)
• Develop, pilot and institutionalize a best in class change management capability that will improve the employee experience and account for disruptive change to all elements of an organization's operating model (strategy, structure, processes and systems, shared values, etc).
• Set clear and measurable change management objectives and design a foundational change management framework.
• Build reference documents to guide the approach and further support the execution of change management activities.
• Create repeatable change management tools and templates to accelerate change management activities: change impact assessment; change communications plans and framework; stakeholder analysis and engagement tactics.
• Design and implement engagement model strategies (i.e., lead execution, deploy contractor resources, consult) for M&A deals.
• Align a vendor management framework to support staff augmentation.
• Review the employee experience for executives, people managers, and individual contributors, to apply the lens of change management to moments that matter, including deal announce, journey mapping, cultural assessments, mentoring programs, on-boarding, manager training, and ongoing communications, engagement, and enablement activities.
• Enable pre-close organizational cultural assessments.
• Facilitate and or support large cross-functional integration planning meetings and workshops using change management best practices and approaches.
• Manage and maintain key employee touchpoint across the integration journey.
• Consult, coach and engage project teams, managers and leaders.
• Assist in developing and delivering analysis, recommendations, and presentations for senior executives to support strategic decisions.
All About You: (Please change based on requirements of your role and do not list years of experience)
• Bachelor's degree in Organizational Change Management preferred; change management certifications a plus.
• Work experience in consulting, change management, or organizational transformations is a plus).
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous M&A environment.
• Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
• Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to analyze data, structure complex problems, develop solutions.
• Superlative communication skills, both written and oral to a variety of stakeholders.
• C-Suite orientated presentation skills, especially related to building compelling PowerPoint presentations.
• Skilled in active listening and cultivating meaningful feedback loops via surveys, focus groups, and 1:1 interactions.
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively and partner with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
• Able to establish and maintain strong relationships and influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
• Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
• Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
• Experience with large-scale M&A change efforts.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-131885