MasterCard Specialist, Customer Ops Support in Lima, Peru
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Specialist, Customer Ops Support
Role: GCS Hub Service Analyst
• Working in a multilingual environment, to act as the single point of contact for customers and key stakeholders, providing first contact resolution where applicable.
• To respond to customer requests received via a number of channels including telephone calls and emails, ensuring that SLAs and KPIs are adhered to.
• Monitors the MasterCard networking environments to ensure a consistently high level of service at all times to meet established SLA's
• Troubleshoots and resolves issues
• Receives initial alert/phone calls and performs initial troubleshooting activities according to established protocols
• Works in compliance with established procedures or protocols, escalating moderate to complex issues as they arise
• Receives initial tier 1 customer calls and resolves in compliance with established procedures or protocols, escalating moderate to complex issues to Sr. Technicians
• Creates and/or updates internal tickets to document monitoring and recovery steps adding added the below
• Monitors and takes corrective actions for problems as they arise to minimizing customer impact and Mastercard issues.
• Communicate with customers throughout the lifecycle of an interaction
• Recommend business or process improvements; works with various work streams to formulate solutions
• Document current processes and potential improvements
• Develop self to be an Subject Matter Expert in own business area
• Demonstrates understanding of procedures and protocols, resolving basic issues to ensure alignment with protocols
• Experience monitoring and taking corrective action for basic problems
• Gains experience updating internal tickets to document monitoring and recovery steps
• Applies working knowledge of customer preferences and service standards to fulfil requests and develops creative approaches to enhance responsiveness
• Demonstrates working knowledge of Mastercard’s networks, systems, applications, and databases
• Understands platform systems installations, processes, procedures, and methodologies and coordinates with peer teams to increase effectiveness
• Knowledge and understanding in application development lifecycle and standards.
• Familiarity with ITIL standarts and practices
• Experience and understanding in file transfer protocols and tools. (FTP, SFTP, Editran ..etc)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-82839