MasterCard Loyalty Senior Professional in Lima, Peru
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Loyalty Senior Professional
MasterCard Loyalty Solutions provides a range of solutions, products and services to financial institutions and non-financial institutions to help them create key differentiators and manage compelling product value propositions. These solutions include Mastercard cardholder benefits & insurance, and platforms supporting Rewards and Offers programs.
As Loyalty Sr Professional for Peru you will be responsible to identify and understand client´s needs in order to develop the Loyalty Strategy for the market based on crafted solutions leveraging our full loyalty capabilities to serve clients needs (banks and merchants); via an innovative and highly differentiated way to enhance their business performance and Mastercard preference.
In addition, this position requires the execution of the go-to-market strategy to commercialize such solutions focused on a clear product roadmap by developing effective working relationships with internal/external stakeholders, and the alignment with cross functional teams at divisional and market levels.
We are looking for an experienced, curious and fast learner leader with strong initiative, analytical and design thinking skills and the willingness to create the business working in a matrixed environment. The candidate must have a clear understanding of consumer segments and their needs plus Loyalty demonstrated experience for Banking and/or Retail business.
Essential functions and responsibilities of the Loyalty Sr Professional Peru include:
• Craft market solutions leveraging the product knowledge of all loyalty functionalities/products developed at global level to serve banks and merchants by scoping their needs, develop customized value propositions and loyalty program solutions.
• Clearly articulate Loyalty Solutions value proposition. Support sales team to build relationships with customers in order to drive incremental sales.
• Partner with local teams to be the single point of contact for Loyalty business and to ensure projects/product prioritization and implementation.
• Partner with regional and global loyalty colleagues by keeping them in the loop of local competitive landscape, product changes, customer needs and/or business threats.
• Develop and maintain loyalty´s business budget/forecast for Peru working closely with finance team. Support customer´s business case and influence on financial targets by negotiating with the sales team. Monitor sales pipeline and deliver on revenue targets.
• Product Management by tracking existing portfolio performance and developing a comprehensive reporting tool in order to make business recommendations.
• Active role as a key player in cross-functional teams.
All About You
• Enthusiastic, fast learner, curious and proactive profile with the eager of thinking out of the box, challenging the status quo and embracing the change to scale loyalty business in Peru.
• Proven experience of loyalty/rewards programs ideally in a banking and/or airlines and/or retails environment.
• Exceptional interpersonal, relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills.
• Outstanding communication - orally and in writing.
• Strong planning, analytical skills and results oriented profile. Disciplined approach to product development and management, sales pipeline, and financial budgets.
• Ability to understand customer and constituent needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends and the competitive landscape. Ability to identify and capture opportunities for increasing MasterCard revenue and profitability, while maintaining customer focus.
• Ability to identify issues before they develop into problems and to proactively resolve issues directly or through escalation to appropriate partners/stakeholders.
• Strong team player able to connect effectively at all levels of internal/external organizations and the ability to influence others to get consensus.
• Bachelor’s degree required as min.
• Position requires up to 25% travel.
• Prior experience for a loyalty company and/or loyalty programs in the payments industry (banks, acquirers or processors), airlines and/or retailers.
• Professional experience in digital and/or fin-tech companies.
• Experience in management consulting or advisory work.
• Solid understanding of the card payments industry (players, operational model, drivers)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-84928