MasterCard Customer Technical Services Analyst II in Lima, Peru
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Customer Technical Services Analyst II
The Customer Technical Service Analyst II of MC's main objective is to ensure compliance with the SLA's service levels agreed with our customers as well as achieve high levels of satisfaction over the entire service life cycle by getting involved and contributing in processes that can range from the design of new solutions, going through tasks related to the operation and administrative issues to continuous improvement processes. They are highly trained professionals, equipped with advanced tools with in order to achieve greater operational efficiency.
• Exhibits general knowledge of MasterCard business processes, systems, products, customers and how they impact own area of work.
• Takes initiative and accountability for unforeseen delays and obstacles, openly communicates situation and adjusts resources to leverage each other’s strengths.
• Exhibits a high level of interest in global business trends and their impact on local businesses.
• Exhibits effective oral, written and non-verbal communications with stakeholders within MasterCard and delivers high quality work, in Spanish and English.
• Ensure handovers are adequate to maintain customer satisfaction and performance targets.
• Telephone calls to be answered within set targets.
• Demonstrate and understand the importance of our customer’s services and owner every enquiry, request or problem.
• Capability to lead with complex situations in a professional manner with empathy and provide the best customer’s experience.
• Appropriately identification of improvement points.
• Intakes and documents detailed and accurate information on customer issues, concerns, and requests for enhancements
• Assists customers with completing service inquiries through research, suggests diagnoses using readily available tools, and provides business and operational knowledge to assist in technical and operational support
• Clarifies customer inquiries regarding in-place documentations or presentations; may pull and review basic code as needed
• Interacts directly with internal customers under supervision and according to established protocols
• Collaborates with other team members to facilitate internal consultation process and to answer basic customer questions
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-126086