MasterCard Customer Technical Services Analyst II in Lima, Peru
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Customer Technical Services Analyst II
• Working in a multilingual environment, to act as the single point of contact for customers and key stakeholders, providing first contact resolution where applicable.
• To respond to customer requests received via a number of channels including telephone calls and emails, ensuring that SLAs and KPIs are adhered to.
• Monitors the MasterCard networking environments to ensure a consistently high level of service at all times to meet established SLA's
• Troubleshoots and resolves issues
• Receives initial alert/phone calls and performs initial troubleshooting activities according to established protocols
• Works in compliance with established procedures or protocols, escalating moderate to complex issues as they arise
• Receives initial tier 1 customer calls and resolves in compliance with established procedures or protocols, escalating moderate to complex issues to Sr. Technicians
• Creates and/or updates internal tickets to document monitoring and recovery steps adding added the below
• Monitors and takes corrective actions for problems as they arise to minimizing customer impact and Mastercard issues.
• Communicate with customers throughout the lifecycle of an interaction
• Recommend business or process improvements; works with various work streams to formulate solutions
• Document current processes and potential improvements
• Develop self to be an Subject Matter Expert in own business area
• Demonstrates understanding of procedures and protocols, resolving basic issues to ensure alignment with protocols
• Experience monitoring and taking corrective action for basic problems
• Gains experience updating internal tickets to document monitoring and recovery steps
• Applies working knowledge of customer preferences and service standards to fulfil requests and develops creative approaches to enhance responsiveness
• Demonstrates working knowledge of Mastercard’s networks, systems, applications, and databases
• Understands platform systems installations, processes, procedures, and methodologies and coordinates with peer teams to increase effectiveness
• Knowledge and understanding in application development lifecycle and standards.
• Familiarity with ITIL standards and practices
• Experience and understanding in file transfer protocols and tools. (FTP, SFTP, Editran ..etc)
• Exhibits general knowledge of MasterCard business processes, systems, products, customers and how they impact own area of work.
• Takes initiative and accountability for unforeseen delays and obstacles, openly communicates situation and adjusts resources to leverage each other’s strengths.
• Exhibits a high level of interest in global business trends and their impact on local businesses.
• Exhibits effective oral, written and non-verbal communications with stakeholders within MasterCard and delivers high quality work, in Spanish and English.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-149072