MasterCard Customer Implementation Services – NPP Managed Services in Lima, Peru
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Customer Implementation Services – NPP Managed Services
Customer Implementation Services – NPP Managed Services - L
Purpose of the Team
• The Customer Implementation Services team provides customer processing implementation support for MasterCard's new and core products and services in the form of processing and technical consultancy/advisory and project management services for existing and new customers.
• We work in partnership with the account team representatives and market delivery managers / Technical account managers and product delivery in the regional offices and are focused on providing superior technical and product support to customers during their processing implementations.
• Act as central point of contact for customers and/or MasterCard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution Assess and document customer needs and according implementation impacts on customers' and MasterCard's core and non-core processing systems and platforms.
• Act as processing implementation advisor, to customers' processing support staff. Provide guidance to execute all necessary processing implementation activities
• Have good knowledge about electronic payments, real time payments and related processes such as authorization, clearing and settlement, account to account payments and software management processes
• Are you able to cope with a fast changing and ambiguous environment?
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-116882