MasterCard Market Delivery Manager in Kiev, Ukraine
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Market Delivery Manager
The position is responsible for bringing complex projects to live and successfully resolving operational and processing issues of varying complexity to the customer’s satisfaction. On this position you will work with our banking partners or third-party processors, participate in the pre and post sales process with the local account teams in analyzing and providing subject matter expertise, provide consultative support and proposing innovative solutions to specific/complex customer requirements, and collaborate with account teams in identifying revenue generating opportunities with key customers.
• Manage projects from the project inception to implementation
• Coordinate and integrate operations and technology activities with customers
• Ensure activities, project assignments and problem resolution are coordinated
• Clearly assign responsibility for tasks and sets clear objectives
• Monitor process, progress and results
• Make process improvements and changes to the project plan as necessary
• Support MasterCard emerging payment products through successful deployment
• Dynamically manage its own portfolio of projects
• Serve as a central point of escalation for customer issues, concerns and needs
• Ensure problems of varying complexity are resolved to the customer's satisfaction
• Meet established deadlines and escalates issues which require additional resolution
• Ensure technical & network related issues are resolved as needed
• Analyze and improve operational performance and profitability through reviews and communication of operational enhancements
• Communicate and consult with members and/or processors regarding any operations and technology development opportunities
• Analyze customer performance and use MasterCard’s tools to identify areas of concern or performance and manage the issue to successful resolution
• Ensure initiatives align with MasterCard business goals and process are maintained to meet service and quality standards
Transfer of knowledge:
• Coordinate customer training on all aspects of MasterCard products and services
• Identify Customer and Market needs that may require developments on the MasterCard infrastructure, and leverage the broader MasterCard organization
• Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
• Wide professional experience in data processing/financial industry/banking operations
• Knowledge of the financial services and the payments/card industry
• Committed to quality with a strong focus on customer needs
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Native Russian / Ukrainian
• Excellent English language proficiency (verbal and written)
• A team player who easily builds relationships
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-136382