MasterCard Intern, Mastercard Data and Services in Kenilworth, South Africa
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Intern, Mastercard Data and Services
Mastercard 2019 Intern Program
The Mastercard Intern Program is a 4 week full time program (which can be extended for another 8 weeks on a part time basis depending on candidate’s availability) where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company. As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
July, 2019 – September, 2019
• Impactful assignments that drive business results
• Networking sessions and leadership speaker’s series
• Volunteer and team building experiences
The Intern is a team member who actively contributes to external and internal projects for MasterCard Data & Services clients and will:
• Develop working relationship with team lead and the team
• Contribute towards everyday client deliverables
• Develop and produce reports with the support and guidance of the team lead
• Develop analytical skills by ensuring recommendations and insight are included in all deliverables
• Prepare and deliver presentations with guidance
• Identify client challenges and bring ideas on opportunities to the attention of the team
• Open to post-graduate students studying a degree in a quantitative field.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decisions.
• Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking.
• Ability to partner across the organization.
• Sound communication skills.
Location: This position will be based at the Mastercard office in Cape Town, South Africa.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-86989