MasterCard Key Management Services Analyst I in Kansas City, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Key Management Services Analyst I
As part of the Key Management Delivery (KMD) team, the job holder will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery and support of the various security services managed by KMD including performing the exchange of cryptographic keys with MasterCard customers on a global basis, adhering to strict security procedures and standards and communicating with customers via email and phone.
These services include:
• The secure processing of transactions using features such as PIN, CVC, EMV chip and PayPass cryptographic functionality.
• The management of several MasterCard Certification Authorities for the provisioning of PKI certificates used for EMV Chip off-line capabilities, certificates supporting MasterCard internal infrastructure, SecureCode implementations.
• Project manage the exchange of cryptographic keys and related material between MasterCard and its customers for the enablement and continuity of the services offered.
• Operate the security and key management systems used by the KMD within the boundaries of operational and security procedures.
• Provide support to both internal and external customers, on both specific technical questions relating to the services as well as general operational or procedural aspects.
• Participate in the operational set-up of new security services offered by MasterCard and in the improvement of the operational efficiency of existing services.
All About You
• Graduate or equivalent education
• Knowledge /Experience (preferred)
• Knowledge of payment authorization systems
• Technical and basic knowledge of IT Security and cryptography
• Customer service background
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written, Spanish is a plus.
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Possesses strong customer support and communication skills, both verbal and written, and strong relationship and collaborative skills.
• Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of diverse and geographically distributed team
• Accurate and possess analytical skills with the ability to think ‘outside the box’
• Flexible and capable to multi-task and cope with emergency and stressful situations
• Must have the ability to work in a team in a cooperative and structured manner
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-142077