MasterCard Associate Analyst – Key Management Delivery in Kansas City, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Associate Analyst – Key Management Delivery
As part of the Key Management Delivery (KMD) team, the job holder will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery and support of the various security services managed by KMD including performing the exchange of cryptographic keys with MasterCard customers on a global basis, adhering to strict security procedures and standards and communicating with customers via email and phone.
These services include:
• The secure processing of transactions using features such as PIN, CVC, EMV chip and PayPass cryptographic functionality.
• The management of several MasterCard Certification Authorities for the provisioning of PKI certificates used for EMV Chip off-line capabilities, certificates supporting MasterCard internal infrastructure, SecureCode implementations.
• Project manage the exchange of cryptographic keys and related material between MasterCard and its customers for the enablement and continuity of the services offered.
• Operate the security and key management systems used by the KMD within the boundaries of operational and security procedures.
• Provide support to both internal and external customers, on both specific technical questions relating to the services as well as general operational or procedural aspects.
• Participate in the operational set-up of new security services offered by MasterCard and in the improvement of the operational efficiency of existing services.
All About You
• Graduate or equivalent education
• Knowledge /Experience (preferred)
• Knowledge of payment authorization systems
• Technical and basic knowledge of IT Security and cryptography
• Customer service background
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written, Spanish is a plus.
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Possesses strong customer support and communication skills, both verbal and written, and strong relationship and collaborative skills.
• Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of diverse and geographically distributed team
• Accurate and possess analytical skills with the ability to think ‘outside the box’
• Flexible and capable to multi-task and cope with emergency and stressful situations
• Must have the ability to work in a team in a cooperative and structured manner
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-73606