MasterCard Vice President, Account Management in Jakarta, Indonesia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Vice President, Account Management
This position is responsible for leading the account management team of Mastercard Indonesia. The position is responsible for driving profitable growth, and delivering solutions to enhance customer’s payments businesses and the selected candidate will be supported by a strong cast including Account Management team, market development, product, advisors, marketing, loyalty, market delivery, and information technology.
This position is ideal for someone with a passion for the digital payments business. To be successful this candidate will need to be comfortable in technology assets, building relationships internally and externally, understand the clients’ needs, and recommend how Mastercard solutions help solve these needs. This individual should have a strong working knowledge of issuing and merchant payments ecosystem and be good at cross-collaboration with internal partners. As this is a people management role, the candidate should have strong leadership skills and experience in leading a team.
• Responsible for leading and day-to-day account management for Mastercard’s suite of products and services
• Understand the customer business strategies and deliver against sales targets for Mastercard products/services
• Develop in partnership with the client an annual strategic plan and execute against that plan.
• Develop, manage roll out of Mastercard solutions at customer with internal support and senior management exposure while maintaining strong business relationships at customers’ organization.
• Build out quarterly business reviews to help understand the customers’ business, strategies, and opportunities.
• Deliver against sales targets for Mastercard products/services and deliver strategic development opportunities that will drive Mastercard incremental revenue growth and enhance mutual profitability.
• Develop and manage relationships between internal Mastercard partners including product, advisors, marketing, loyalty, labs, and information technology.
All About You:
• Talented professional with successful experience in primary business organization, preferred financial services, cards, payments, digital or another related field
• Forward-thinking, with an ability for creative approaches to solve business problems.
• Strong and proven ability to lead a high performance team
• Strong ability to influence and build consensus across cross-functional units, leadership levels, external partners and customer.
• Results-oriented and ability to perform in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in Bahasa Indonesia and English, negotiation, and project management skills
• Extensive knowledge of payments business in Indonesia with a proven track record of solution selling including using functionality and entrepreneurship to differentiate and deliver value to our customers
• Competent in both issuing and merchant payment systems. Assumes accountability and responsibility.
• Broad Indonesia digital payments market awareness, able to think strategically, creatively and able to work collaboratively.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-138128