MasterCard Senior Managing Consultant, Advisors in Istanbul, Turkey
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Managing Consultant, Advisors
The Senior Managing Consultant (SMC) is responsible for delivering end-to-end projects or a big piece of a larger/ more complex project. The SMC manages internal team of consultants and/or third party vendors, managing the day-to-day relationship with clients and MasterCard internal stakeholders, controls quality of the deliverable, and develops & delivers presentations.
In particular, the candidate should be able to:
• Support project sales through designing and/or contributing to proposals
• Capture senior and mid-level clients’ implicit business needs in addition to articulated requests, and identify most critical aspects of the problem to be solved during the project
• Quickly identify shortcomings in projects and take remedial action
• Lead problem solving efforts and structure the project work plan
• Lead and manage the project team
• Coach and provide feedback to junior resources
• Lead the team in formulating, articulating, and prioritizing project activities
• Oversee the accuracy, quality and timeliness hypotheses-driven and fact-based analysis
• Develop conclusions and recommendations
• Create and deliver succinct, persuasive, and effective presentations to client executives
• Develop effective working relationships with client executives
• Contribute as a thought leader to the development of intellectual capital
• Actively participate in recruiting, training and developing others
Education and Qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree required
• MBA or relevant post graduate degree desired
Experience and skills:
• Experience in a top rated management consulting firm
• Experience in managing projects and teams
• Payments industry experience desirable
• Ability to work on a team or independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Key Words: Senior Managing Consultant, Managing Consultant, Senior Engagement Manager, Senior Project Lead.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-95880