MasterCard Associate Managing Consultant in Istanbul, Turkey
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Associate Managing Consultant
All About Us
MasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of Mastercard, provides payments-focused consulting services (including business strategy, proposition & operating model design, performance optimisation, marketing, information and risk management) to financial institutions and merchants worldwide.
With its unique payments expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Advisors has established a strong track record of successfully addressing the challenges and opportunities of its clients
• Are you motivated by developing new consulting models, leading to insights into issues and developing recommendations that add real value to clients?
• Can you develop key hypotheses and construct logical storylines?
• Do you want to play a key role in driving a world beyond cash?
• Obtain data from multiple sources, collate, analyse, and triangulate information to develop reliable fact bases
• Apply a range of quantitative and qualitative analytical techniques to rigorously identify client issues and synthesize analysis into clear, sound recommendations;
• Structure and prepare draft reports and steering committee presentations that require minimal editing
• Confidently deliver presentations to internal and external clients
• Plan, organize and structure own work and that of Analysts to manage time and effort effectively within project budget / profitability expectations
• Extract intellectual capital from engagement work and actively share tools, methods and best practices across projects
• Support MasterCard Advisors and local market account teams in client relationship management and business development effort
All About You
• Demonstrable consulting skills or equivalent business management experience and internal consulting experience in a major financial institution
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification. Advanced degree or MBA preferred
• Professional level English language capability/ and local language
• Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to interpret large amounts of data, some of it ambiguous, and translate it into concise rational output that includes recommendations based upon core findings.
• Strong presence & communication skills – both interpersonal & written
• Excellent client management & engagement management skills; collaborates well across multiple communication channels
• Proven team player with proven ability to work with all levels in a highly intellectual, collaborative, and fast paced environment
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-85973