MasterCard Associate Consultant, Advisors - Mastercard Launch (2021 Graduate Program) in Istanbul, Turkey
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Consultant, Advisors - Mastercard Launch (2021 Graduate Program)
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. We combine traditional management consulting with our rich data assets and in-house technology to provide our clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, test-and-learn business experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
While specializing in the payments industry, Mastercard Data & Services also works closely with major retailers, airlines, and other enterprises, leveraging data and insights garnered from within and beyond its network.
We are looking for passionate and talented graduates, who share our vision for data-driven consulting, to join us and take a leading role in shaping the growth of our team.
Make an Impact as an Associate Consultant:
As an Associate Consultant, you will collaborate with exceptional colleagues to help some of the world's biggest brands answer their most challenging strategic questions. Working with technology and data, you will gain broad exposure to a range of industries, including financial services, retail, restaurants, hospitality and more. While working in close-knit teams, you will partner closely with senior stakeholders and be given real responsibility to make an impact for your clients from day one. In this setting, you will learn quickly and gain exposure to diverse business issues, gaining the experience required to lead key client engagements.
Early in your career, you will have the opportunity to build a broader set of skills and master a wider array of content, before you ‘major’ in any one product. This will inject more flexibility into your career path and at the same time make for a more engaging journey.
As an Associate Consultant you will:
• Work on small teams to solve our clients' most challenging strategic problems through data-driven solutions.
• Collaborate with motivated peers who are passionate about what they do.
• Build strong relationships with clients to understand their business needs, find strategic solutions and guide impactful decisions.
• Grow your career by receiving hands-on mentorship from an experienced management team.
• Have an immediate opportunity for meaningful contributions, increased responsibility, leadership roles, and professional advancement.
• Collaborate with colleagues across different areas of the organization and quickly gain exposure to business development, account management, and product management.
• Receive extensive training focusing on helping you build your core consulting skill set.
We recruit for and value the following core competencies:
• Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our clients.
• Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills.
• Business Interest: Clear interest in the world of business, and intuition for the way that companies make decisions.
• Rapid Growth: Eagerness to learn quickly, both through Mastercard's structured training curriculum and organic development opportunities.
• Teamwork: Willingness to work within small teams to produce outstanding deliverables, with a will to win attitude.
• Integrity: Commitment to Mastercard's values of honesty and integrity with a willingness to embrace and learn from our mistakes.
• Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to the table in every client engagement or internal activity.
• Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated leadership abilities.
• Undergraduate degree - must be a final year student or recent graduate within 12 months
• Outstanding record of academic achievement
• Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-114741