MasterCard Manager, Technical Account Manager in Illinois
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Technical Account Manager
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The team is looking for a primary technical person based in Chicago to work with clients and customer success on technical matters that come up as a form of weekly/quarterly check-ins. Come help us introduce the next generation of consumer engagement solutions that allow our clients to better segment and market the breadth of their customers through multiple channels. Work with support, product, and engineering on these customer needs to help drive new solutions, software tools, problem resolution and up-sell opportunities. Document best practices for client-specific needs.
• Key partner to business and IT stakeholders
• Lead quarterly technical reviews and provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements
• Participate in issues and act as an advocate for customers during the triage and resolution of high severity cases, driving business reliability and customer satisfaction
• Collaborates on new opportunities and helps solution
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Demonstrable knowledge of software architectures
• Familiarity with modern-day software environments.
• Intermediate experience in technical client facing or account management roles
• Ideal candidates need to be solution oriented, process driven, fast learners, strong communicators and passionate about technology.
• Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are necessary.
• Position may require some travel and availability for off-hours support required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Out-of-the box thinker and able to work independently
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-115708