MasterCard Senior Analyst in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job Title: Analyst Sales Support
Responsible for Account Management and Business Development team support in Vietnam. Work with Account and Business Development Managers to establish and execute on short and long-term financial, operating and business objectives in alignment with country plans. Monitor, analyze and report on business metrics for Vietnam to aid management decision making.
The selected incumbent will work directly with Account and Business Development Managers to:
• Manage business development opportunities for assigned prospects and accounts
• Analyze customers' existing business through advanced data analytics, competitive analysis and recommended opportunities for additional revenue
• Work with Finance partners to develop financial modelling and business cases for identified opportunities
• Develop and report on sales pipeline leveraging all available resources in coordination with the account and business development teams
• Maintain responsibility for all administrative and operations issues for assigned business development opportunities including planning, reporting, budget & expense management
• Generate monthly /quarterly reports for Account and Business Development teams
• Responsible for financial payments relating to CBAs and/or customer marketing agreements
• CBA performance tracking and identifying areas of opportunities for further improvements
• Assist in coordination of all customer events & functions
• Manage process around compliance, asset allocation, Franchise Management support, Salesforce.com maintenance and reporting
All About You
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Self-starter with ability to work independently
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Good oral & written communications in English and Vietnamese a strong asset
• Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and manage multiple projects/programs
• Strong team player, decisive and results driven with high energy levels and initiative
• Organization and time management skills
• Business case development, including financial analytics
• Budget preparation and management education
• Relevant degree preferred
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-141496