MasterCard Manager, Product Management, Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product Management, Vietnam
The SEA Products & Innovation Team is responsible for delivering Product Strategy across SEA which includes Product Development and Product Management. The team is responsible for driving penetration of Credit; Debit; Prepaid as well as portfolio optimization while also accelerating digital adoption.
As part of the SEA P&I team, the individual’s role will encompass multiple products:
• Manages long-term and short-term strategic initiatives for credit, debit and prepaid in Vietnam
• Oversees product evolution, establishes go-to-market strategy, optimizes products, conducts ongoing portfolio management, and provides relevant data analytics.
• Actively engages with Mastercard customers.
• Overall understanding of Core Products (Credit; Debit; Prepaid) and key profitability drivers
• Overall understanding of digital initiatives to drive digital payments and adoption
• Requires a regional lens as market coverage includes best practices across SEA
• Development and execution of product strategies
• Strong focus on product delivery and go to market plans
• Heavy weightage in external customer interactions to drive Mastercard product preference including CVP workshop presentations and product updates
• Co-ordination with multiple internal cross functional stakeholders
• Product and portfolio analytics
All about you
Effective in storytelling and presenting
Must be able to bring together various stakeholders to lead an initiative
Must be confident as role requires interacting with senior management
Passionate; driven; motivated and keen to learn
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-134593