MasterCard Service Delivery Manager in Harrogate, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Service Delivery Manager
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Service Delivery Management team is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to work closely with our key stakeholders, demonstrating broad business knowledge, technical proficiency and leadership across Vocalink Business services to ensure service availability to our customers.
The position provides direction and guidance relating to the business unit; ultimately ensuring the delivery of high quality services to Vocalink customers.
• Availability Management - Ensure service availability to our customers across all Vocalink service lines.
• Strategy Management - Support the development of new business opportunities that meet the business and customer needs, ensuring the commercial basis is fully understood and delivered to.
• Service Continuity Management - Ensures that regular business continuity trials are conducted to ensure ongoing contract compliance.
• Change Management - Accountable for the evaluation of changes to ensure that the plans mitigate the risk of unintended effects to ensure that the day to day delivery of secure, reliable and resilient services is not compromised.
• Knowledge Management - Maintain awareness and focus within Operational and Support teams regarding the state of health, the risk position and appetite and the business dynamic relating to the services.
• Problem Management - Accountable for the delivery of Problem Management for the business unit from seeking trends within Incident Management, to managing initial priority assessment to ensure the allocation of appropriate resources to evaluating the success of root cause fixes.
• Service Review - To participate in regular reviews of service exceptions (Incident, Problems (lead) and Change) with process owners, technical groups and client facing groups with the objective of identifying service risks and priorities.
• Compliance Management - To ensure services are maintained compliant to any relevant governance requirements. Acts as the lead service delivery contact for annual audits
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Experience in a Service/Operational Management background
• Proven communication skills, (both oral and written) including the ability to communicate confidently and effectively to Senior Directorate Level
• Good organisational skills and high level of service focus
• Ability to organise, lead and facilitate key stakeholder meetings and workshops as required
• Ability to multi task and work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Embodies and demonstrates all of the Mastercard values
• Understanding of the Financial Services Industry
• In depth knowledge of incident, risk and problem management.
• Ability to influence and manage virtual teams effectively
• Thorough understanding of operational service delivery of service processes and procedures (good working knowledge of ITIL).
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-125304