MasterCard Contact Centre Analyst (Night Shift) in Harrogate, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Contact Centre Analyst (Night Shift)
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Intro on Vocalink
Vocalink technologies power the UK’s real-time payments, settlements and direct debit systems, as well as the UK’s network of nearly 60,000 ATMs. We process over 90 percent of salaries, more than 70 percent of household bills and almost all state benefits!
In 2017, we became part of the Mastercard family, joining one of the most widely recognised and respected technology companies in the world. Together, we’re making payments safer, simpler and smarter.
• To act as a single point of contact for internal and external customers
• To provide customers with first contact resolution where applicable
• Ensure that the Incident Management process is followed for all calls logged
• Proactively monitor and review incident queues and update as appropriate
• Work closely with the OOC teams and any other resolver groups as applicable to ensure continuous service delivery
• To provide contact centre services during night shift periods
As a Contact Centre Analyst (Night Shift), you will:
• Provide the single point of contact for all new incidents and queries via phone, email and other media platforms.
• All contacts will be logged using the company’s Service Management tool
• Provide a 24/7 Contact Centre function for internal and external customers covering a variety of services that are provided by the business
• Provide ATM Monitoring & FLM support
• Log calls with external suppliers for AMS Helpdesk Customers
• Assign incidents and queries to the correct resolver groups if they cannot be fixed first time and managing them through their lifecycle
• Provide Incident Management for high priority incidents out of core business hours. This will include such activities as:
o Major incident identification and recording
o Manage the escalations and communications of all incidents including major incidents
o Ensure that high priority incidents are actioned within SLA
o Escalation of all incidents to appropriate escalation point
• Take responsibility for quality checking to ensure sufficient information is provided and update customers during the incident lifecycle and on completion of an incident
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should possess:
• Strong emphasis on delivery, with the ability to ensure that SLAs are delivered on time
• A very high level of accuracy
• Experience of a Customer Services environment
• Good verbal and written communication
• Incident and process understanding
• Knowledge of Microsoft Applications and good general computer skills
• Experience of a Financial Services Service Desk
• Experience of night shift work
• Organisational and administrative skills
• ITIL foundation Certificate
4 on, 4 off (8pm-8am)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-129013