MasterCard Associate Specialist, Contact Center in Harrogate, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Specialist, Contact Center
Act as an escalation point for Contact Centre customers, services and our front-line staff ensuring we provide the best possible service to our customer and ensuring Quality and knowledge is retained and regularly updated. Ensuring levels of service availability and integrity are always achieved and continually look at ways we can improve.
Also Working with internal Customers, and suppliers to support the delivery of new services, products, or the on-boarding of new customers within the Contact Centre.
Escalation & support for Contact Centre Services;
• Taking ownership of incidents at a critical point in their life cycle.
• Provide technical troubleshooting and investigation of incidents relating to the VocaLink Service.
• Carry out preventative work to minimise the risk of occurrence of service affecting faults and incidents.
• Produce & check reports produced by VocaLink & our suppliers.
• Complete quality checks along with audits on the VocaLink Systems, to ensure we maintain data integrity across our systems.
• Provide role specific coaching and training for new and existing members of staff within the Contact Centre.
• Complete regular checks to ensure processes and procedures are up-to-date. Update documentation where required, and review documentation which has been updated by other members of the team.
• Provide escalation / On-Call support to the Contact Centre outside core service hours.
• Escalate issues, faults and incidents to Line Manager and / or departments within the organisation as appropriate.
• Attend conference calls & face to face meetings with suppliers and customers and weekly Meeting with other CC support analysts to manage workloads & AOB.
Projects, Changes, and Service Improvements;
• Document & provide estimates for the Contact Centre build & run effort to support new services or customers.
• Document ‘Acceptance into Service Criteria’ for the Contact Centre.
• Attend project meetings, and work with production, test & development to ensure the Contact Centre requirements are met, and we can support the service to meet the customers’ expectations / contacted SLAs etc.
• Ensure all impacts to processes, procedures, handbooks are documented and completed, and any additional training needs identified.
• Ensure any areas of risks or concern are documented, and both the Team Leaders & project are aware.
• Document and complete UAT & post imp. checks following the implementation of any changes.
• Work with internal suppliers, and Customers to implement Service Improvements within the Contact Centre.
Core service hours are 08:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), and working hours will be based on a shift pattern within these times. At times in this role may require you to work outside your normal working hours (evenings, nights & weekends).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels to both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Proven organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines within a busy working environment.
• Able to work effectively within a busy team with a high level of accuracy.
• Proven team player, able to work effectively and closely with others, with a high level of accuracy.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-184896