MasterCard AMS Contact Centre Analyst in Harrogate, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
AMS Contact Centre Analyst
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Intro on Vocalink
Vocalink technologies power the UK’s real-time payments, settlements and direct debit systems, as well as the UK’s network of nearly 60,000 ATMs. We process over 90 percent of salaries, more than 70 percent of household bills and almost all state benefits! In 2017, we became part of the Mastercard family, joining one of the most widely recognised and respected technology companies in the world. Together, we’re making payments safer, simpler and smarter.
To act as the first point of contact for calls & emails relating to the Installation of new ATM, updates to existing ATMs, VocaLink Comms solution, and Helpdesk Services. This includes processing changes to add, update and delete ATMs from the VocaLink systems, as requested by customers.
Diagnosing and troubleshooting of incidents, including undertaking fault resolution as appropriate, to ensure incidents are resolved in line with SLAs & KPIs and minimising the impact to customers.
Ensuring levels of service availability and integrity are achieved at all times. Provide availability and fault reporting to customers within contracted SLAs.
Liaising with Customers, Merchants / Sites, Engineers, Service Providers, and Suppliers.
Provide ‘End to End’ support for customers (including their engineers / suppliers) for the addition, installation, update & removal of ATMs, and support for Live ATMs. This support includes;
• Processing requests to add, update and removing ATMs from the relevant VocaLink systems, as required.
• Queuing and monitoring downloads to ATMs.
• Assisting with the encryption of ATMs, and investigation of encryption / MACing faults.
• Assisting with the resolution of comms issues.
• Investigating (& resolution, where due to a VocaLink issue) other issues reported by customers, where the problem may be related to the setup / configuration of the ATM on VocaLink systems.
Provide ‘End to End’ support for the VocaLink comms solution. This support includes;
• Logging the receipt of new comms orders from customers.
• Allocation of IPs addresses & creation router configs.
• Placing of comms orders with our suppliers within the expected timeframes.
• Managing these orders with our suppliers, and ensuring VocaLink systems are updated accurately with the progression of these orders.
• Escalation of requests, which are not processed within the expected timeframes, or have not been dealt with as expected.
• Ensuring the customer is kept up-to-date regarding the progression of the order, and any issues which have arisen.
• Addition, update & removal of the routers from VocaLink's monitoring application when ATMs are installed, migrated or removed.
• Support the pro-active monitoring of the routers 08:00-20:00, 7 days a week.
• Log, investigate and resolving comms issues where they relate to the service provided by VocaLink, this will include the logging faults with supplier’s as well as logging on to the routers and using the diagnostic tools available.
• Scheduling & monitoring software/firmware upgrades to routers already deployed.
VocaLink Helpdesk Service;
• Raise, own and progress incidents relating to ATM events, faults and/or connectivity.
• Log and track calls with suppliers, escalating where necessary to ensure resolutions are reached within SLAs.
As part of the role you will be expected to;
• Attend conference calls & face to face meetings with suppliers and customers.
• Ensure all tasks / processes are completed, and faults / incidents are raised in line with the defined procedures.
• Escalate issues, faults and incidents to Line Manager and / or departments within the organisation as appropriate.
• Regularly check progress of fault resolution in order to ensure SLA’s are met, and work closely with colleagues and line managers in order to help meet the team SLA’s.
• Produce and maintain reports for Internal and customer use.
• Complete quality checks and audits on the VocaLink Systems.
• Provide support and training for new / less experienced members of staff.
• Documenting and completing post implementation checks following updates to internal systems.
• Assist the AMS Contact Centre Support Team as required.
• Have the ability to cover the core service hours 8am-8pm, Monday-Sunday working a 4 days off 4 days on rota pattern.
At times the role may require you to work outside your normal shift pattern or normal working hours (evenings, nights & weekends).
• Proven Customer Service Experience
• Experience of using Word, Excel, and Outlook (or similar applications)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-137016