MasterCard Specialist-1 in Gurgaon, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
We are looking for an experienced operations management professional who has had direct operations experience in benefits, insurance and rewards program implementations and service delivery management.
Key elements of the role include:
This delegate will lead critical pipeline of operational work and sometimes act as a coach to operations staff in optimal process management and required productivity.
This delegate will be responsible for reviewing the current operations processes for Loyalty Solutions to drive efficiencies and effectiveness of our ongoing operations.
Collaborates cross-functionally to execute service models and support programs as defined by customer type (e.g. issuers, merchants, partners, and end consumers).
Provides input to operating, customer, and market readiness requirements for products, product enhancements and features of existing and new products.
Partners internally to ensure optimal performance of operational systems, e.g., system performance, capacity, redundancy, availability and scalability.
Monitors achievement of corporate key performance indicators (KPIs), and defines KPIs for their area of responsibility and inputs improvements into operational improvements.
Implements and monitors business processes and standards to ensure a controlled, scalable and sustainable from an operating perspective.
Ensures recoverability of essential business functions in the event of business disruption.
Works with Operations and Technology and other key stakeholders to manage a strategic platform roadmap in support of product roadmaps and market expansion goals
Coaches and ensures the team to further develop skill level in product delivery and operations.
Ability to mentor colleagues on navigating internally and business culture, and shares insights on product, customer and industry knowledge necessary for expedient and quality output.
Ability to implement agreed business processes independently with high level of diligence, accuracy and commitment.
Ability to raise, follow up and resolve incident tickets/ log work orders with internal delivery teams. Co-ordinate activities/ trouble shooting/ management.
Ability to co-ordinate platform testing/attending meetings/troubleshooting, additionally ability to monitor critical files on platforms.
Ability to implement Quality Assurance control improvements.
Ability to independently manage critical processes including - Offer Load, Contact Management, Content Management, Customer Complaints, Monthly Merchant Reports, Billing report Approval and Monthly Merchant Reports.
Ability to independently manage configuration changes across programs.
Ability to ensure documentation is up to date and ensuring training/Release updates occur in a regular and effective manner.
All About You
• Strong communication and influencing skills – able to manage difficult/technical conversations with a broad range of global and regional partners, securing ‘buy in’ for recommendations.
• Strong operations background – knowledge of best practices in the industry.
• Good technology skills – ability to work with large amounts of data, automating processes and define and perform QA /QC procedures to ensure data integrity.
• Strong analytical skills - ability to identify process/efficiency enhancements and to optimize resource allocation across competing demands within the region.
• Foresight – ability to identify issues before they develop into problems and to proactively resolve issues directly or through escalation to appropriate partners/stakeholders.
• Ability to maintain a self-motivated, consistently high level of focus and enthusiasm on a daily basis.
• Six Sigma Black Belt certification or similar would be a distinct advantage.
• Strong project management skills are required.
• Solutions-oriented with proven record of outperforming and delivering superior results.
• Listening and gathering customer/user inputs, simplifying complex topics for non-technical audiences and preparing quick pointed summaries for executives and stakeholders.
• Significant demonstrated experience over several years indicating capability across all of the required skill sets described in the key elements of the role section.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-156090