MasterCard Senior Analyst (Cyber & Intelligence) in Gurgaon, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst (Cyber & Intelligence)
What is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (C&I) team is responsible for product management and innovative product development of products and services to address the evolving risk and security needs of all of Mastercard’s various customer segments. Cyber Product Integration team in C&I focuses on defining the strategic direction for underlying platforms to enable the successful implementation of real-time, data-driven innovative products and services focused on network, security, fraud, digital identity and authentication. The team is responsible to look across all the products/services across C&I and drive efficiency, re-usability and increase speed to market for our products and services.
We are seeking an Senior Analyst – for C&I Decision Science & Intelligence team who will focus on driving actionable insights and build innovative solutions out of multiple data sources using analytics, machine learning and reporting capabilities.
• Liaise with business partner independently or with minimal support to understand key requirements
• Independently manage medium-sized project/initiatives, or lead a segment of a larger initiative
• Liaise with global stakeholders/client/counterparts to design and deliver custom data analysis utilizing metrics, dashboards and reporting packages to address specific information needs
• Define data requirements and identify both existing and new data sources and methodologies
• Ensure project work is delivered within designated timeline and budget parameters
• Experience contributing to the product development process
• Exposure to working with Financial Services Data, Marketing Analytics & cross-functional projects
• Experience in data modelling, programming, querying, data mining, extraction and report development using large volumes of granular data to deliver business intelligence and custom reporting solutions
• Experience in quality checking own and others' work
• Demonstrated initiative in building relationships with colleagues from multiple areas within Mastercard will be preferred
• Demonstrated organizational knowledge, including where to find internal resources and tools will be preferred
• Background in advanced analytics & consulting strongly preferred
• Professional experience using data visualization tools (PowerBI/Tableau) – at least one required
• Strong PowerPoint and Advanced Excel skills required
• Have an affinity for working with quantitative data, while excelling in the ability to translate data into tangible insights, findings and recommendations
• Excellent ability to simplify complex ideas and data driven insights into easily understood and actionable narratives and recommendations to diverse set of stakeholders
• Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment as part of a team and as an individual contributor
• Python/R OR/AND SQL experience preferred
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-178144