MasterCard Manager, Business Development, RiskRecon in Gurgaon, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Business Development, RiskRecon
The Customer Solutions Center is a new structure that enables Mastercard to develop better solutions & bundles for prioritized customer segments in markets.
It is the housing for all Mastercard capabilities in geography, and it aims to drive Mastercard growth and revenue by creating and selling compelling data-driven, scalable needs-based solutions to new and existing customers by tapping into Mastercard’s extensive toolbox of products and services offerings.
Solution Specialists support the Customer Solution Center Lead & Solution Architects to bring together existing MA capabilities, products and solutions in a holistic, bundled way to customers.
They also act as an expert for their products/solutions portfolio in their geography, to drive market enablement and support sales as well as acting as key interface with regional product teams to ensure an effective feedback loop.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be accountable for:
• Work closely with internal resources and individually to build a successful pipeline to meet and exceed your individual sales quota
• Identify new business opportunities whilst establishing, developing and maintaining relationships up to executive-levels within your assigned portfolio
• Network within the client’s business and influence key decision makers, typically at C-level
• Act as an ambassador within specific client accounts
• Articulate and promote the company’s value proposition and services to become a trusted advisor within your customer base
• Identify new business opportunities and prepare detailed account development plans, engagement strategies and targets for each account within your assigned portfolio
• Working in collaboration with internal teams and to lead a virtual team to drive and close opportunities
• Take control of opportunities and accurately forecast their business objectives and outcomes.
What You’ll Need:
• Proven successful track record in a similar role selling high technology products to Enterprise customers in across Government, FSI and large enterprise accounts.
• Ability to network multiple levels within an account up to C-Level
• Experience selling with Cyber Security SaaS offerings
• Experience selling Security products and services
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to create and deliver value propositions
• Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
• Ability to succeed in a quota driven sales environment at an Enterprise level
• Proven sales track record
• Capable of closing solutions and services opportunities
• Strong business acumen and professionalism. Leadership, accountability qualities required
• Salesforce.com experience preferable
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-156008