MasterCard Director HRBP in Gurgaon, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
This position has responsibility for facilitating Human Resources related activities within MasterCard’s South Asia Division, and Advisors business unit. Responsibilities include implementation of HR initiatives, and core human resources activities. The HR Business Partner will act as a positive cultural change agent, consultant and business advisor in partnering with employees and managers to enable the execution of business strategies and initiatives. The individual in this role will need to work in close collaboration with South Asia and Regional colleagues to execute against initiatives. This position reports into the Vice President – HRBP South Asia.
The individual in this role will execute strategic initiatives designed to enhance HR effectiveness and delivery. This individual will be responsible for managing and performing a wide range of HR activities for the groups that s/he supports. These activities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the day-to-day aspects of one or more complex projects; partners with key stakeholders across South Asia Div and MasterCard at large to ensure the timely coordination and execution of plans and activities
• Participate in the Talent Acquisition process for the function as appropriate
• Coach employees and managers on a wide range of issues
• Facilitate job evaluation and compensation assessment as needed
• Partner with South Asia Div executives to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the budget and headcount planning and tracking process
• Provide Business unit representation on all global mobility assignments; coordinate the immigration documents for outgoing and incoming employees
• Participate in the talent review process including leadership development and succession planning, skills assessment and organization design
• Participate in the facilitation of the Performance Management process, including the administration of the year-end compensation process, goal setting and ratings calibration
• Process involuntary terminations as needed and prepare paperwork for legal review; manage pre and post termination issues and guide Manager through process
• May participate in Employee Relations activities in partnership with South Asia HRBP and Global HR/ER
All About You
• Core knowledge of HR principles, theories and concepts
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives exercising sound judgment, solutions orientation and flexibility
• Must demonstrate the ability to work cross functionally and across multiple geographies
• Must have good influencing skills
• Must have strong analytical, presentation, verbal and written communications skills
• Previous experience managing HR initiatives for large organization preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-83973