MasterCard Director , Corporate FP&A in Gurgaon, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director , Corporate FP&A
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Financial Planning & Analysis function manages all aspects of management reporting encompassing budgeting and forecasting, strategic and customer planning. This includes the management and execution of the corporate reporting and planning requirements
This Director position is responsible across a broad spectrum of strategic processes and initiatives while managing and executing the corporate reporting and planning requirements
• Deliver advanced data analysis of operational metrics; strong storytelling skills and ability to draw conclusions from analysis and prepare financial presentations
• Manage, develop and create financial reporting packages that will help drive and support the business, inclusive of business metrics/KPIs. Also identify and communicate revenue risks and opportunities and review and respond promptly to ad-hoc requests for information and analysis
• Partners with key stakeholders to design and deliver complex custom data analyses utilizing metrics, dashboards and reporting packages to address critical informational needs
• Proactively analyse data and trends leveraging AI when feasible; compile data from multiple sources to analyse and provide additional insights
• Manages key relationships with internal business units; Investor Relations, Regional Finance, Product and Account Teams
• Partner with business and product owners across the organization to understand their evolving needs to enhance reporting
• Provide leadership and expertise in systems, enhancements and process improvements
• Investigate and create opportunities for automation and more efficient methods of creation and delivery anticipating needs of internal customers and other stakeholders
• Guide and Mentor the team
All About You:
• Educational qualification - Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance with Engineering degree or coding experience
• Experience in financial roles with advanced knowledge and experience with all phases of financial planning and management
• Leadership experience working with executive and senior management levels and leading or participating on cross-functional teams or initiatives
• High intellect with good commercial acumen and a creative approach to problem solving.
• Strong analytical skills with ability to work with complex multi-faceted issues
• Team player with proven team leadership and relationship skills
• Strong project management experience; demonstrated ability to lead initiatives
• Ability to perform successfully in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and manage multiple priorities and assignments concurrently
• Advanced MS Office skills (primarily Excel and VBA, Access, PowerPoint) and working knowledge of enterprise financial systems (e.g. Oracle/Hyperion, SAP) and other tools such as Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau etc
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-130010