MasterCard Consultant, Unified Delivery, Advisors - 8 in Gurgaon, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Unified Delivery, Advisors - 8
MasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of MasterCard Worldwide, provides payments-focused Analytics and consulting services (including business strategy, proposition & operating model design, performance optimisation, marketing, information and risk management) to financial institutions and merchants worldwide.
MasterCard Advisors is helping to shape the future of data insights by leveraging billions of anonymised, aggregated transactions in a 10 petabyte date warehouse to help financial institutions, merchants, media, and governments manage their businesses more effectively.
Delivery Consulting is charged with servicing clients by centralizing and optimizing the world class analytical, modeling, software coding, data sourcing, product development, product management, econometrics, and associated delivery capabilities of the MasterCard Advisors organization.
Use broad Banking, Retail, Travel, Technology, Digital, media, and/or payments industry experience and deep knowledge of the application of big data quantitative analytics to provide hands-on support for information product development and custom analytical project delivery that satisfies and retains a global client base.
• Are you motivated by developing new Analytical skills, leading to insights into issues and developing recommendations that add real value to clients?
• Have you managed the client independently and effectively?
• Do you want to play a key role in driving a world beyond cash?
• Generate key hypotheses and independently structure work at the work stream or project level
• Travel to client sites across the world to deliver Analytics projects by collaborating with global teams and clients
• Synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations; take responsibility for structuring and writing reports and client ready presentations from a work stream or project level.
• Collect and synthesize feedback from clients, project delivery analysts, and sales teams for new solutions or product enhancements. Provide design specifications, functional and technical requirements for development of new products and solutions.
• Data mining, model development, time series analysis, forecasting. Experience in Risk strategy, Credit Line strategy, credit card life cycle (Acquisition, Customer Engagement, Fraud)
• Build behavioral scorecards for target marketing and risk management solutions using econometric and statistical modeling techniques
• Create highly predictive models using segmentation and regression techniques to drive profits
• Knowledge of metrics, measurements, and benchmarking to complex and demanding solutions across multiple industry verticals
• Review analytics end-products to ensure accuracy, quality and timeliness.
• Proactively seek new knowledge and structures project work to facilitate the capture of Intellectual Capital with minimal oversight
• Develop effective working relationships with local and global teams including business partners Proactively seeks new knowledge and structures project work to facilitate the capture of Intellectual Capital with minimal oversight
All About you
• Advanced degree in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics with an emphasis on business applications. M.S./M.B.A. preferred from IIM’s/ISB
• Comfortable with high performance culture; with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Experience in managing Clients, hands-on business analysis, segmentation and modeling, Advanced Analytical frameworks for solving business problems
• Strong Hadoop, Python, R, SAS, MS-Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
• Ability to work on a team or independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-98295