MasterCard Consultant, Advisors in Gurgaon, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Join the data revolution! MasterCard Advisors is helping to shape the future of data insights by leveraging billions of anonymized, aggregated transactions in a 10 petabyte date warehouse to help financial institutions, merchants, media, and governments manage their businesses more effectively. Be part of Advisors South Asia – Advanced Analytics that is developing consumer insights that are reshaping how businesses make decisions.
Advanced Analytics is charged with servicing Consulting Services, Information Services and Managed Services by centralizing and optimizing the world class analytical, modeling, software coding, data sourcing, product development, product management, econometrics, and associated delivery capabilities of the MasterCard Advisors organization.
Consultant will use broad retail, capital markets, media, and/or payments industry knowledge & quantitative analytics to provide hands-on support for information product development and custom analytical project delivery that satisfies and retains a global client base.
• Analyze large volumes of transaction and customer data to generate insights and actionable recommendations to drive business growth
• Use behavioral scorecards for target marketing and risk management solutions using econometric and statistical models
• Rigorously and logically identify issues covering entire client problem to understand business objectives
• Create effective, impactful and quality assured storylines and slides at stream or small project level
• Synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations; takes responsibility for structuring and writing reports and client ready presentations from a work stream or project level
• Set the department standard for data driven insights and advanced analytics solutions using tools such as Hadoop, Python, PySpark, WPS, SQL and MS office suite
• If necessary, travel to client sites in India or international locations to deliver analytics projects by collaborating with global teams and clients
• Develops effective working relationships with global teams and business partners
All About You
• BE/BTech. in Engineering
• Excellent English quantitative, technical, and communication (oral/written) skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment as part of a team and as an individual contributor
• Demonstrate skills through innovative and critical thinking as well as quality control
• Flexible to work with global offices across several time zones
• Knowledge of any Software skillset like Python, Hive, SQL, Java, a plus
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-146557