MasterCard Associate Managing Consultant, Advisors in Gurgaon, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Associate Managing Consultant, Advisors
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, test-and-learn business experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services. While specializing in the payments industry, Mastercard Data & Services also works closely with major retailers, airlines, and other enterprises, leveraging data and insights garnered from within and beyond its network.
Within the Data & Services organization, the Delivery organization is responsible for delivering our various products and solutions to clients. Data & Services Delivery is charged with combining professional problem-solving skills with deep segment and functional expertise to address the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhance Mastercard's strategic and tactical performance and establish Mastercard's global thought-leadership preeminence. The “People Optimization Performance” (POP) group sits within the Delivery team and aims at constantly improving the overall efficiency of its Business, Finance and People processes.
The role of the Staffing Manager is to work very closely with the Delivery Regional, Cluster and Squad leaders to ensure the Delivery organization is effectively executing against our strategy as well as drive engagement within our teams. With a strong understanding of our business, the individual in this role is uniquely set up to ensure that people remain at the center of all that we do.
• Aggregate all staffing needs at regional level understanding specific engagement requirements and coordinating prioritization between Product lines
• In close cooperation with the Delivery leadership, assign resources to client engagements based on predefined criteria targeting optimization of resource utilization across clusters and markets
• Manage settings in the internal systems through all phases of the engagement lifecycle
• Aggregate regional utilization indicators ensuring accuracy about de facto available capacity (accounting for leaves of absence, relocations, part-time resources etc.)
• Work with squad leads and people managers on consolidation of the performance evaluation results and identified development needs translating them into actual opportunities for the Delivery team members
All about you
Essential skills and experience:
• 3 to 5 years of proven resource management or Talent acquisition experience, ideally in a consulting / project based environment
• Partner at heart – Needs to work in very close partnership with Delivery team members
• Business acumen – Good understanding of business drivers to optimize resource utilization numbers and foster staffing best practices
• Strong interest in Consultant well-being and development – Focused on making the Delivery team member experience the best in class
• Agile – Used to work in agile environment with short sprints, changing brief and ad-hoc teams
• Project Manager – Able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Good knowledge of the various D&S businesses and teams
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-102793