MasterCard Associate Managing Consultant, Advisors in Gurgaon, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Associate Managing Consultant, Advisors
MasterCard Advisors is helping to shape the future of data insights by leveraging billions of anonymised, aggregated transactions in a 10 petabyte date warehouse to help financial institutions, merchants, media, and governments manage their businesses more effectively.
Advanced Analytics is charged with servicing clients by centralizing and optimizing the world class analytical, modeling, software coding, data sourcing, product development, product management, econometrics, and associated delivery capabilities of the MasterCard Advisors organization.
Use broad Banking, Retail, Travel, Technology, Digital, media, and/or payments industry experience and deep knowledge of the application of big data quantitative analytics to provide hands-on support for information product development and custom analytical project delivery that satisfies and retains a global client base.
Work closely with Data & Services Advanced Analytics teams and external clients around the world to architect, develop, and maintain advanced reporting and data visualization capabilities on large volumes of data in order to support consulting projects, model development, model scoring, and campaign measurement.
• Translate business requirements into tangible solution specifications and high quality, on time deliverables.
• Partner with different stakeholders and execute proof of concepts to assess the value of solutions.
• Work with and lead team members working on a project.
• Analyze large volumes of transactional data to generate insights and actionable recommendations to drive business growth.
• Automate data analysis and insight generation.
• Develop a detailed understanding of the Core objectives and strategies and how automation and machine learning can support each effort.
• Develop innovative and modern machine learning solutions.
• Passion for knowing for emerging trends and identifying relevant opportunities.
• Demonstrate ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Apply quality control, data validation, and cleansing processes to new and existing data sources.
• Support User Acceptance Testing for production applications; comply with all MasterCard internal policies and external regulations
• Support a high performance workplace
All about You
• B.Tech. in a Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics. M.S. preferred.
• In depth experience on working with ETL and Reporting tools Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite, SQL Server, SSIS, Oracle and Tableau.
• Experience of working with large volume of data.
• Experience on Python, PySpark and Hadoop will be a big plus.
• Knowledge of database concepts.
• Ability to lead team members.
• Analytical/Problem Solving.
• Relevant retail and payments industry experience a plus.
• Ability to work in fast paced and deadline-driven environment.
• Self-motivated with a proven track record of innovation and successful delivery.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-95685