MasterCard Associate Managing Consultant, Advisors in Gurgaon, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Managing Consultant, Advisors
MasterCard Advisors is helping to shape the future of data insights by leveraging billions of anonymised, aggregated transactions in a 10 petabyte date warehouse to help financial institutions, merchants, media, and governments manage their businesses more effectively.
Advanced Analytics is charged with servicing clients by centralizing and optimizing the world class analytical, modeling, software coding, data sourcing, product development, product management, econometrics, and associated delivery capabilities of the MasterCard Advisors organization.
Use broad Banking, Retail, Travel, Technology, Digital, media, and/or payments industry experience and deep knowledge of the application of big data quantitative analytics to provide hands-on support for information product development and custom analytical project delivery that satisfies and retains a global client base.
• Are you motivated by developing new Analytical skills, leading to insights into issues and developing recommendations that add real value to clients?
• Have you managed the client independently and effectively?
• Do you want to play a key role in driving a world beyond cash?
• Manage the Client and Project Engagements for FI, Merchant and Government clients
• Rigorously and logically identify issues covering entire client problem to understand business objectives
• Generate key hypotheses and independently structures work at the stream or small project level
• Identify creative and useful additional analyses required and suggest new paradigms for recommendations
• Create effective, impactful and quality assured storylines and slides at stream or small project level
• Synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations; takes responsibility for structuring and writing reports and client ready presentations from a work stream or project level.
• Collect and synthesize feedback from clients, project delivery analysts, and sales teams for new solutions or product enhancements. Provide design specifications, functional and technical requirements for development of new products and solutions.
• Generates key hypotheses and independently structures work at the work stream or project level
• Proactively seeks new knowledge and structures project work to facilitate the capture of Intellectual Capital with minimal oversight
• Actively participate in business development support and thought leadership activities and ensure knowledge, know-how and best practices are shared and leveraged internally to continuously improve quality and productivity
All About you
• Advanced degree in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics with an emphasis on business applications. M.S./M.B.A. preferred from IIM’s/ISB
• Comfortable with high performance culture; with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Experience in managing Clients, hands-on business analysis, segmentation and modeling, Advanced Analytical frameworks for solving business problems
• Strong Hadoop, Python, R, SAS, MS-Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
• Ability to work on a team or independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-89920