MasterCard Analyst, Advanced Analytics in Gurgaon, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Analyst, Advanced Analytics
Job Description Summary
The Data & Services (D&S) team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
• The Financial Institution Vertical Sales Strategy is responsible for driving incremental revenue in D&S and differentiating MasterCard with global financial institution clients leveraging D&S client FI expertise and data insights
• The FI Vertical Sales Strategy will leverage existing D&S consulting sales force and pipeline management disciplines.
• The FI Vertical Sales Strategy will be responsible for identifying repeatable offerings solving clients unmet retail & private client issues, developing go to market sales plans for these offerings and supporting local D&S sales teams.
• In addition, the FI Vertical Sales Strategy will articulate the Retail & Private Client FI perspective for D&S and represent D&S with senior clients and at top tier forums and conferences on Retail & Private Client Financial Services implications.
• Support D&S sales with sales narratives and pipeline management
• Monitor and assess key trends and disruptions in the FI verticals
• Support, execution and monitoring of go to market plans to drive sales of offerings through local sales teams in the most attractive markets
• Support the development of FI Strategy thought-leadership and narratives in D&S and MCW
• Support strategic sales efforts with analysis, business cases, and consulting support
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree required; numerical proficiency preferred.
• Strong analytical capabilities with ability to translate metrics, data and information into actionable insights plus identified opportunities with accuracy and speed. Advanced analytic capabilities a plus.
• Creative in sourcing data and information, requiring a basic understanding or structured querying language. Strong ability with Microsoft Office products like Excel, PPT, Word.
• Basic understanding of Financial Analysis, Financial Statements and Key operational metrics in the Financial Institutions industry a plus.
• Extremely effective communicating and working with junior and mid-levels across Mastercard and client organizations.
• Self-starter, actively looks for relevant information and searches for answers to business problems within a fast paced consulting environment.
• Strong networker across relevant stakeholder base with the ability to listen, build common ground and influence in order to effectively advance the FI strategy and generate revenues.
• Capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-87312