MasterCard Mastercard Graduate Development Program 2019 in Guangzhou, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Mastercard Graduate Development Program 2019
The Mastercard Graduate Development Program (MGDP) is aimed at early career talent, to develop skills with cross-functional work experience. Successful candidates will be assigned to a business unit and given projects within Mastercard across 18 months before returning back to their home business unit.
Role Description and Major Responsibilities
During your 18 months within Mastercard, your major accountabilities may include:
• Conduct research & analysis to support business strategies
• Use analytical and problem solving skills to provide analyses and solutions that satisfy business needs
• Participate in project and team meetings and actively contribute to presentations
• Work collaboratively across various internal teams to support a variety of business initiatives
• Assist with monthly updates for management reporting
All about you:
Education, Qualifications and Experience
• Graduating seniors - Class of 2019
• Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome to apply)
• Minimum overall GPA of 3.5 strongly recommended
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
• Proven team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Experience and Skills Needed:
• Well-rounded individual with significant extracurricular involvement
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work on a team and independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Attention to detail
• Mandarin & English required
• Additional languages is a plus
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-75002