MasterCard Enterprise Sales Director in Georgia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Enterprise Sales Director
SessionM, a Mastercard company, is looking for an Enterprise Sales Director. This position is remote-based and can be based anywhere in the US or Canada.
SessionM is looking for a truly exceptional and experienced strategic salesperson to help drive our growth.
If you recognize the global challenges being faced by the restaurant, fuel and grocery industries in linking customer data and contextualizing their offerings across an increasingly complex and omnichannel landscape, then you are probably searching for the solutions we already have.
If you’ve been at the table with retailers and B2C enterprises frustrated by a lack of insight around customer granularity and personalization, you’ll know what we’re onto.
If you yearn for a role in an organization that is entrepreneurial, innovative, fast paced, and agile enough to adapt to customer needs, and also comfortable operating within a larger, global organization...then you will enjoy this role.
We’re looking for individuals to join us who are excited about the marketing transformation being driven by the rise of the mobile consumer and who have made a name for themselves bringing innovative marketing technology to leading global brands.
If you are comfortable rolling up your sleeves, being in the trenches with everyone from the start and holding up your end of the action and perhaps have already experienced success from a green field before, come and talk to us.
· Drive account growth by developing an understanding of SessionM’s products and services, identifying client opportunities and strategically introducing SessionM’s capabilities to new clients on an on-going basis.
· Collaborate with SessionM and Mastercard product, marketing, data and sales support teams to execute sales strategies and tactics designed to land new client labels.
· Work across multiple groups to ensure that client expectations and requirements are clearly understood and deliverables are met.
· Provide weekly feedback on sales activities and progress against targets.
· 5+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions to large consumer facing enterprises.
· A strong history of quota attainment in a comparable sales role.
· A clear, deep understanding of the digital, mobile & CRM landscape - including selling SaaS technology solutions.
· Experience owning, driving & upselling on key accounts.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, handle a diverse workload, and meet aggressive deadlines.
· Strong presentation skills.
· Ability to write presentations.
· Proven experience initiating, developing & closing enterprise sales deals.
· Must be confident and possess strong communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
· Team builder who identifies closely with, and is passionately committed to, the achievement of the company’s overall mission.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-122311