MasterCard Strategic Loyalty Program manager in Frankfurt, Germany
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Strategic Loyalty Program manager
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Loyalty Solutions Europe team is looking for a Senior Professional for Programme Management. At Loyalty Solutions, we think beyond rewards, offers and benefits. We build solutions with the customer in mind. Customising solutions that make it easy for customer to use, anywhere in the world and on any device. Mastercard Loyalty Solutions designs and powers end-to-end loyalty solutions and services that deliver customer value and drive engagement.
The Programme Manager, Loyalty Solutions is responsible for executing the overall Rewards strategy for key strategic Customers, protecting our current revenues and deepening & broadening the client relationship. Hence, will collaborate across Mastercard to deliver on customer account plans and drive the performance of the programs.
In this client-facing position, you will:
• Manage the overall Loyalty Rewards relationship for key clients and build relationships
• Performance management of Customer programs to achieve business expectations & expand business
• Developing a proactive & value-based relationship that deepens the overall Customer relationship
• Capturing Customer requirements and developing short- and long-term strategies to meet Customer needs
• Development of loyalty marketing and communication plan for Rewards to drive awareness and usage of services
• Optimization of rewards program, providing program analysis, performance insights, best practices and thought leadership to Customer on an ongoing basis
• Collaborating with the Loyalty Solutions organization at regional and global level to enhance the quality or value of existing solutions while best addressing Customer needs
• Supporting the regional Customer Technical Support team and acts as client escalation point
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position:
• Background in loyalty & marketing programs, digital marketing technology or platform creation or management
• Proven customer management experience with strong commercial acumen & demonstrated negotiation skills
• Comfortable translating customer business requirements into flows and detailed specifications
• Strong analytical and reporting skills, ability to precisely articulate problem space / opportunity
• Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to inform and influence internal and external stakeholders
• Highly driven with a “can do” attitude yet a structured and pragmatic approach to execution
• Problem solver, able to independently resolve problems, confident in taking ownership
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
• Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
• Fluent in English (written & spoken)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-125792